Re: Steering.

To: jlaifman <jlaifman@pircher.com>, tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Steering.
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 97 07:21:00 PST

>  Ramon, what was the name of the CAT guy with the Blue Tiger that had the
kit
>  installed. I remember seeing it @ Santa Barbara TU.

I don't recall.  The United at Santa Barbara is just a blurr for me.  It was
the first/last time for taking two cars to an event.  And the P.O.S.
stock/original oil lines on the Mk II let go two or three times that
weekend, and the original-owner-installed fuel-line plumbing filled the
trunk up with gas, and Dan Walters and Tom McDaniels had to drag me by the
ankles out from under the thing to run the autocross with the Mk I.

Ramon