ELVF race prep

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF race prep
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 09:15:28 -0500
My f'd up Izuzu starter at Grattan did a number on my flywheel ring gear, so
I'm having to swap out the flywheel today. I'd change the ring gear itself,
but I discovered I'm out of oxygen on my torch set. Hopefully all goes well,
and everything's buttoned up and ready to load on the trailer by noon.

I'll be getting to the track as soon as it opens Thurs.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson@thicko.com> wsthompson@thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]