new trailer

To: "Betsy Rousar" <evilcharliesmom@hotmail.com>, Blake
Subject: new trailer
From: "William Thompson" <willy1959@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:38:11 -0500
After a long 2  years of cramming my Miata in the 7'x14' footer. I ordered a
new trailer today its  8.5x24 with a few bells and whistles.  I had priced
it out last year, and sat on it. A few decent jobs this year, and a timely
claim by my accountant for the  need to buy some equipment for my
(contracting;) ) business and a decent trade in for my 14. its a done deal

I started out trying to streamline, even looked at used. (used wont give me
a write off, nor will it allow me to trade in, or take tax off the
difference)

Did I tell you, this trailer is used 300 days out of the year for tools for
contracting??  LOL

I had ordered a stripped model yesterday, and after thinking over night, I
upgraded to what I really wanted. Of course that wont make me faster, and I
know it, and My son will still kick my arse, but I will enjoy my self more
while Im there, and thats what Im in this for. Enjoyment !! I Know I will
never be the first dog.

This will also allow me to keep a few more parts on hand for some
customer/friends of mine LMAO Maybe even some body panels will fit in the
spares....for you real rough rider Miataphiles

--
..if everything seems to be under control,

you're just not going fast enough...
www.btdtracing.com