RE: Grattan

To: <StanBMason@aol.com>, <DarkElvaPrincess@aol.com>, <mcory@usark.edu>,
Subject: RE: Grattan
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:19:43 -0500
Hey Stan,

When I first raced there 15 years ago, I used to run a 4.22 and 70 series
tires, but these day, I run 60 series and a 4.55 (yes, both are welded).
But, I run an 8000 rpm redline, so, your mileage may vary.

Still trying to get Red Arse ready for its Thicko race debut, but I've got a
lot to do before its ready. including building a new motor, brakes, changing
the rear hubs to doubles, fitting new belts, mounting new tires, etc. If it
isn't ready in time, I'll bring Redrum (after a cam change, and the addition
of a Speedwell aluminum radiator, and construction of a hopefully
Grattan-proof exhaust system).

I'm not doing a big Thicko party, or any live music. I'm sure we'll do some
grilling in the evenings. We are debuting a new (well, used, but new to us)
slide in camper for the dually, so we're camping at the track.

Plans for the 50th continue. We've been promised featured marque races at a
number of events.

WST