FW: Track Rental Rates and Configurations

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Bob Wismer" <rdwismer@mchsi.com>,
Subject: FW: Track Rental Rates and Configurations
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:22:07 -0500
From: lindgren@prairiehillsmc.com [mailto:lindgren@prairiehillsmc.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 5:35 PM
To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Track Rental Rates and Configurations

Mr. William Severin Thompson,

Thank you for your interest in Prairie Hills Motorsport Club. I have
attached a schedule of track rental rates and our track layout.  If you
should have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.  We have
already begun booking tracks in anticipation of our August 2008 opening.  If
you would like a membership packet please provide me with your address and I
would be happy to

Rob Lindgren, COO
Prairie Hills Motorsport Club
Business Office
244 East Ogden Avenue
Hinsdale, IL 60521
lindgren@prairiehillsmc.com
Main: (219)394-2600
Fax: (630)734-2621

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type IMAGE/jpeg which had a name of
MP_Rendering6-14-0711x17NEW[1].JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/msword which had a name
of trackrental06-25[1].doc]