and on a positive note

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Carl Braun'"
Subject: and on a positive note
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:45:03 -0500
Congratulations to the folks that organized the Blackhawk race. It was run
well. Thanks to volunteers and corner workers. Track time was plentiful...
in fact, in 96 degree heat, too plentiful I would have rather had more 10 to
15 lap races/sessions than the 25 we got. Even with a cool suit, I was
wanting a "1 to go" 10 laps before the end.

I want to make mention of the superb condition of Blackhawk Farms. It is
obvious that they've spent time and money improving the conditions there.
They've widened the access road, improved the bathrooms. The track surface
is excellent. Their building have fresh paint, the grass is cut, and the
weeds are wacked. The efforts by the Blackhawk staff are greatly
appreciated.

WSTR