Re: [Vintage-race] more Blackhawk details

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] more Blackhawk details
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
it looks like I may be there...and if so, I will toss in some dead meat of some
sort...

Jim Fuerstenberg
'The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.'
(Douglas Adams)