Re: Race Tach Suggestions?

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Race Tach Suggestions?
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:23:02 -0400
At 01:57 PM 6/5/2007, Roger Garnett wrote:
>Has anyone got a source for an electronic race tach which fits a
>Sprite dash properly?
>
>I'd like to run an electronic ignition, and a standard in-series
>pick up loop style tach won't work of course. I've tried  a stock
>one rewired as impulse driven which didn't work too well... A modern
>tach would seem to be the answer.  Needs to go to say 8000 RPM, and
>not be too ugly.
>
>Roger
>
>  Roger,

  Since you are asking this question you have some sort of Sprite so
why do I not have your entry for the PVGPA (Pittsburgh Vintage Grand
Prix Association) Historic Races at BeaveRun. We have special events
planned for our featured car which is Spridgets this year
  For more information go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the
vintage race button follow to BeaveRun and everything you need is
their or a link to where you need to be is
  Thanks and see you there
  Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun