Re: lodging for Blackhawk

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lodging for Blackhawk
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:31:48 -0500
showers at BHF are free now, no quarters needed.  So no, I'd rather sleep in
my van at the track in my own boogers than in the knight's inn with someone
elses hepp.

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"And what are we doing drinking Cow's milk anyway A cow's not our mother.
And did you notice people are starting to look more and more like Cow's
every year." - Ron Bennington