Re: [Vintage-race] anyone going to CA?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] anyone going to CA?
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:56:23 -0400
I would like to remind everyone that the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand
Prix Association Historic Races at BeaveRun are featuring Spridgets
this year. We have classes for every type of spridget built and you
will race in the appropriate class all weekend. You will have a
spridget only race on Saturday and your own paddock space. Just for
spridgets and spridget specials.
  Besides some of the best racing anywhere, bar none, we throw one
hell of a party on Saturday. And I defy you to find a great race
weekend where your entry is made out to a tax deductible charity and
you go home knowing you have helped to raise money for people who
need all of the help they can get. We raise money for the Pittsburgh
Autistic Society and the Allegheny School. So come on out - great
racing, great fun, and doing something that matters all wrapped up at
once and your cars are listed as something special!
  We also offer a test and tune day on Friday or a very well run school
  For more info go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage
race button and follow to all the information you need, lodging,
groups, entries, rules, links etc or the information may be found at
www.vrgonline.org You may contact me or Mark Palmer
mgvrmark@hotmail.com for more information or questions. Please let
your friends know about this too, even if they choose, perish the
thought, to race something other than a spridget. We can handle most
anything built through 1972 that has at least three wheels. And we
may make exceptions for cars you may not feel you see a listing for
but think it would fit and would like to participate in one of (if
not the best) the best vintage events you may ever go to
   This is a VRG run event and car rules and eligibility follow, for
the most part VRG rules and regulations. As noted exceptions may and
have been made.
  Thank You
  Ralph Steinberg PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun