the Sixth of May

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: the Sixth of May
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:57:02 -0500
Nancy captured this precise moment in time with a poem...

 <http://www.ourdreamfarm.com/Maynard%20on%20the%20Sixth%20of%20May.htm>
www.ourdreamfarm.com/Maynard%20on%20the%20Sixth%20of%20May.htm

The band had just arrived at the farm. Audio Engineer Mike & Ed Sargent were
incredulous that the Boss had announced he'd attend our bbq party.
Apparently, it had been more than 2 years since he'd ventured out with the
band for an event like this while on the road. Everyone was abuzz as he
stepped out of the Suburban, cracked a few jokes, and looked around.

The lure of a shop full of English sportscars had the band headed that
direction first... but Maynard & Serafin soon scoped out a few of my vintage
trumpets. Cases were opened, and as Maynard inspected my '52 Olds Studio...

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

image001.jpg]