RE: VSCDA Group 2 yahoo conference

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: VSCDA Group 2 yahoo conference
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:12:34 -0600
Bill,

You can be the official "Wismer stand in".

There are so many misconceptions about all of this, it's almost (but not
quite) funny. In fact, we have not changed our rules, just trying to do a
better job of enforcing them. What we may, or may not do, is bump cars not
complying not only to another class, but perhaps into another group. There
will be weeping and wailing, and gnashing of teeth over this. Guys like Jeff
Johnk with $20,000 non-original alloy blocks are going to be shittin' blood.

I'd like the opportunity for anyone interested to air their opinions on the
subject, as well as offer potential solutions that might be considered, as
there will always be gray areas that need addressing.

Got a Yahoo id? http://messenger.yahoo.com/

WST

  _____