Cleaning out the shop......Free stuff.....

To: "Team Thicko \(Team Thicko\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cleaning out the shop......Free stuff.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:25:32 -0500
  Well, the stuff is free if you are willing to reimburse me for the
shipping....

I have a Bell M2 Extended Coverage helmet size 7&3/4. It is an SA, I
believe a 95 (so some sanctioning bodies might consider it too old).
This model has a large eye port which makes it good for people who wear
glasses. It comes with a balaclava, driving gloves and a Bell helmet
bag.

I also have a 3 layer drivers suit size XXL. I also have Nomex underwear
with it. Simpson boots size 12 (well used) All in a carrying bag. No
skid marks in suit....(I must not have been driving too conservatively)

If you could use either of both, contact me and we'll figure out the
cheapest way to get it to you.