Joyous Yule and Merry Christmas

To: GCall307@aol.com, Lena Flaherty <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Joyous Yule and Merry Christmas
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:16:04 -0500
Today is the winter solstice! For those of you who include the celebration
in the holiday's festivities we wish you an awesome Yule as well as a Merry
Christmas. We look forward to the days getting longer and our hearts being
warmed by all the wondrous things a new year will bring.. We spend our time
sharing with family and friends and think of those who are less fortunate
than ourselves. It Has been a year of discovering what is truly important in
our lives, and we are thankful to grow.

We wish you the best for the New Year and hope Santa brings you Love and
Friendship.

Mary and Bob