Re: BRIC crash

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC crash
From: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:09:01 -0500
and this was on the picture webpage at pbase so an additional
component too i guess.

"I was there and the pace car wasn't going too fast. We were just
coming up to the front straight from 14 so I could see it clearly as
it exited for pit lane

from the people I spoke with who were there as it happend, the Jag
blew it's motor just before reaching start/finish and the resuling
fluid dump caused the chain reaction. "

--
http://beatracing.com