Wedding Test

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Wedding Test
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:12:16 -0600
This is worth reading all the way to the last line.

THE WEDDING  TEST

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get
married.

My parents helped us in  every way, and my friends encouraged me..

My  girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me.

That one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was
twenty years of age, wore tight  miniskirts, and low cut blouses.

She would  regularly bend down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view
of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it  when She was
near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and asked me to  come over to  check the
wedding invitations. She was alone when I  arrived. She  whispered to me
that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and  desires for
me  that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome. She
told me that she wanted to make  love to me just once before I got  married
and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and could  not say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and  if you want  to go ahead
with it just come up and  get me."

I was stunned. I was  frozen in shock as I watched her go  up the stairs.

When she reached the top, she  pulled down her panties and threw them down
the stairs at me.

I stood  there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front
door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight
toward my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he
hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little
test. We could not ask for a better man for our daughter.
Welcome  to the family!"

The moral of this story is:
Always keep your condoms in your car.