nyuk 2

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: nyuk 2
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:36:38 -0600
      A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced
ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please
be gentle; I'm still a virgin" "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can
that be if you've been married ten times?"

      "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me
how great it was going to be.

      Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how
it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back
to me.

      Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said everything checked out
diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

      Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; though he knew he had the order,
he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

      Husband #5 was an Engineer; he understood the basic process but
wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new
state-of-the-art method.

      Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how, but he
wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

      Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was
never sure how to position it.

      Husband #8 was a psychiatrist; all he ever did was talk about it.

      Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

      Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was . . . God,
I miss him!

      But now that I've married you, I'm so excited -- you're with the
Government. This time I KNOW I'm gonna get SCREWED!"