murder mystery

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: murder mystery
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:00:04 -0600
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to
the bottom
for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did
not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she
believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there, but never
asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Answer

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered
this correctly, you think like a psychopath. Th! is was a test by a famous
American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a
killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question
correctly

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you

If you got the answer correct, Please let me know so I can take you off my
email list, unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to
you.