RE: Crew Pass

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Crew Pass
From: "Charles R Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:34:56 -0500
I'm just a distant bystander, wondering, for a while, about folks begging
their way into races by asking to be on somebody's crew list. . .

Don't all SCCA regions allow club members to attend as guests?

If not, why do you need to be on somebody's crew list?  You could also sign
in as a race worker in some specialty of your choice.  Nobody actually
compares the folks who register as F&C with the list of folks who actually
show up on corners, do they?

Chuck