Re: BFG Spec Tire

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BFG Spec Tire
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:23:02 EDT
I have found the BFGs to be stickier and more sudden in letting go.  The
Hoosiers, although maybe not as fast, were a lot more fun to drive.  They also
go
flat sitting in the garage, so you have to go out evry once in a while to pump
air in them, crack a beer, and sit around in the garage looking at the car.

John Deikis