Voted Best Joke of 2003

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voted Best Joke of 2003
From: "Dan Neuhaus" <dannyneu@mwci.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:15:02 -0500
For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His
father
said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is
$80,000 &
your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door
with a
suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told
him,
"I was walking past your room last night & heard you telling mom you
were
pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming
too.
And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $80,000
mortgage &
no bike!"