FW: Annual dinner

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Annual dinner
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:09:05 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Cull [mailto:vscda@iserv.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: Annual dinner

It seems that many people have not received their dinner invite as phone
calls, emails etc are coming into this office wanting to know where their
invitation is.  They were all mailed..............how many more of you out
there did not get an invitation yet?  I have no way of knowing.  Please
contact the office if you did not receive an invitation and help spread the
news that invites, thanks to the postal service are lost in the mail.  We
don't want to leave anyone out.

Judy