Re: A name from the past....

To: "Team Thicko (Team Thicko)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A name from the past....
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:49:58 -0600
At 05:10 PM 12/25/2003, Gerald Brazil wrote:
>They said Huffakers is a rear drive Mini....what's the story on those?

As I recall from the last runoffs broadcast, Huffaker took the entire Mini
drivetrain and put it behind the driver's seat, turning his mini into a
mid-engine rear wheel drive car.  This is apparently allowed in GT-5.  I
considered that to be pretty creative.  Kinda like the old Renault R5 turbo...

It's fun to see the old mini's still holding their own in one of the classes.

- Biscuit