holiday cheer

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: holiday cheer
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:21:19 -0600
Let's hear it for GRANNY
MELBOURNE, Australia (Reuters)-- Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so
ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she
tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down and shot off their testicles. "The old
lady spent a week hunting the men down -- and when she found them she took
revenge in her own special way," said Melbourne police Investigator Evan
Delp. "Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on
the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those bastards will
never rape anybody again, by God.' " Cops say convicted rapist and robber
Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava
opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison
cell mate Stanley Thomas,
29, were holed up. The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to
kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said.
"The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to
said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told
reporters.Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just
happy to be alive after what they've been through."

The Rambo Granny said she swung into action June 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was car jacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding
creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When
I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I
was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law
would go easy on them," recalled the retired library worker. "And I
wasn't scared of them, either -- because I've got me a gun and I've been
shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law
changed about owning one."

Using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of
the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested
section where the crime took place till she spotted the
ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel. "I know it was them the
minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to
Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them," the oldster recalled. "So I
went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door -- and
the minute the big one, Furth, opened the door, I shot 'em right square
between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know. Then
I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare
him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in." Now,
baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the
vigilante granny. "What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is
difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison," Det. Delp said.
"Specially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for
sainthood and a medal."

Way to go Granny...