track time! (test&tune/lapping)

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: track time! (test&tune/lapping)
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:56:42 +0000
For anyone interested, ProSport Drivers Group is putting on two more
track events soon.  The first is at Gingerman, just outside of South
Haven, MI.  June 20th is the date, 9 am-5 pm, $275 is the cost,
including a nice catered lunch.  If you need lodging, we have made
arrangements with a nearby hotel.  We're hoping to get some new
people involved for this event, as several of our regulars can't go,
and we need to have at least 17 cars in the field.  With a small
group like this, there are no run groups, so you can easily get 3 or
4 hours on the track. We have no instructors arranged for this day,
so some prior driving school experience would be recommended.
The second event is back at our "home" track, Putnam Park, July 11.
This event may turn into a full weekend, including driving
instruction, as well as our usual lapping group.  More details to
come shortly.
if you're interested, contact myself or the orgaziner, Douglas
Livingston  (Autocorsa1@aol.com)  Thank you.

Calvin Krug
--
  'Work to become, not to acquire.' -- Confucius