FW: Club Car

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Club Car
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:26:46 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Cull [mailto:vscda@iserv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 8:15 AM
Subject: Club Car

Club Car golf cart raffle with the winning ticket to be drawn at the Au
Grattan event on Sunday August 17th.

VSCDA, Gill Industries and Cascade Engineering have teamed up to raise funds
for St. Johns home located in Grand Rapids, MI.  Rod Bolhouse, a VSCDA
Formula Vee driver, is President and COO of Gill Industries and Michael
Valz, another VSCDA Formula Vee Driver is President of Cascade Engineering.
Gill Industries and Cascade Engineering are sponsors for the two Michigan
VSCDA races, Spring Brake in May and Au Grattan in August.

St. Johns home is going to raffle a Club Car and tickets will be available
exclusively for VSCDA members, family and friends.  The drawing for this
Club Car will be held August 17th at Grattan.  Tickets are $20 each and only
500 of them will be sold.  It is our goal to sell these tickets exclusively
to VSCDA members, crew and family only.  This Club Car/golf car is an
electric 4 seater.  It is valued at $5000.00

For those of you that attended the Spring Brake at GingerMan this past
weekend, there was a pamphlet in your driver packet telling about St. Johns
Home.  Love, hope and human dignity for troubled children, that is the homes
motto.  St. Johns Home is a non-denominational, non-profit organization
that approaches the often perplexing problems of troubled children with
energy, imagination and a sense of optimism.  There was also a form for
ordering raffle tickets for the Club Car in your drivers packet.

In the newsletter that Paul is working on at the moment there will be a form
for ordering the tickets as well.  If you dont want to take the time to
fill out the form but want to purchase a ticket send a check made out to St.
Johns Home and mail it to me here in the office.  I will make sure you get
your ticket.  If you have more questions call me in the office at
616-949-8281 or email me at vscda@iserv.net

Judy Cull