bigger is better

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: bigger is better
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:27:54 -0600
Small penis size gottcha drivin' Corvettes (and Porsches... you know who you
are)?

Well, of course those of us that drive small bore 948ish Sprites are widely
known to be hung like Clydesdales... and its also common knowledge that
Corvettes driver's are hung like hummingbirds. 1275 guys have something that
looks like a penis... only smaller... kind of like the 7/8th size Somokey
Yunick Chevelles....

Speaking of large, I bought Bernie's "Youse Guys" Nevoral's old 28' Pace
Shadow trailer. It's really really nice... the ambulance chasin' biz has
obviously been good to Bernie, as his castaway used shit looks like the Taj
Mahal (sp?) to me. I did manage to scratch it already,as the lovely Veronica
and I hadn't worked out the hand signal routine to what it should have been
before the backin' up started.

I spent the weekend if good weather starting to install PitPal stuff, plan
for what goes where, get the tool box in there. I've got an idea to
semi=permanantly mount the ThickTone's PA gear into racks, and connect to
the outside world thru a snake that I've had from my recording studio days.
Set up and tear down time should be greatly reduced, as will the strain on
my achin' back. The trailer has a full length canopy, and halogen lights
built into the sides... so it should definately be party central. Please
remember to save you beloved Flounder the real estate he's gonna need this
year. (I love talkin' about myself in the 3rd person like some dickhead
athelete or pro wrestler, rather than the plain old simple dickhead citizen
I am.)

Funny thing is, after cockin' around with what goes where & all, I decided
to winch RedRum and RedArse into the trailer, just to get the lay of the
land. Man, I'm tellin' ya, bigger is better. Its surprising how much space
the 2 car deal takes up though. With all of it in there, I think I'm gonna
need a bigger trailer.

Beats drivin' a Corvette.

WST