Thicko PreParty

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko PreParty
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:37:13 -0500
Just an update.  The plans are forming nicely for the VSCDA pre lube event Sat.
 We have 25 or 30 expected guests that include the Nevoral's for spice, Bielet
(will he follow thru on last years's hooker threat??), our beloved Flounder w/
awards (recipients are sealed in Mayonaise Jar), George and Shirley,
Logansport's Elmo, Dr Dreadful (without Hampster), etc.  All are welcome.

We are South of Oakbrook and North of the Stevenson or I55. Just take Rt 83 to
55th street.  Go East one stop light to Madison.  Go south on Madison 4 or 5
blocks to Clubside.  You can only turn left or East on Clubside.  We are on the
corner of Madison and Clubside at 1 Clubside Court.

Bring nothing and please come.  We'll start around 5pm and plan to leave about
6:15/6:25 for an easy 6:30 arrival at Maggianios.