2nd Annual Thicko Awards

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2nd Annual Thicko Awards
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:28:16 -0600
In conjunction with the VSCDA Banquet, the 2nd Annual "Thicko Awards
Preparty" will take place at the palatial "Casa de Grenade"... also known as
the home of Joanne & Gary Kropf. (Apparently the haz-mat cleanup bill from
last year's party did not break the budget, and they've graciously agreed to
host this gala event again...) Their home is less than 5 minutes from
Maggiano's.

There will be special service awards, "Steppin' Up" awards for those that
went above and beyond the call in the land of Thickos, the "Pedal to the
Metal" awards recognizing outstanding drivers. We will see the debut of a
new award this year, the "Cheatin' Dog" for that racer that quite possibly
has bent the rules a tad.  And of course,  the coveted 'Thickest"... for the
Thicko of the year.

>From Gary "Grenade" Kropf

"We are gaining momentum for the Thicko Preparty.  We have several RSVPs but
not as many as last year.  Let me know if you can stop by on the way to the
VSCDA Banquet.  Welcome one and all.  Let me know if you need directions to
One Clubside Court, Burr Ridge (about 6000 S Madison). "

Mention the invite to any and all that you think might want to attend.

Please RSVP with Grenade via zeke5550@aol.com

Thanks.

WST
Flounder