Re: Hallett

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:22:54 -0600
Biscuit,

The audio portion is quite easy.... take a small external microphone from
the camera, and route it to inside your trunk floor, right above where your
exhaust exits...

you'll get a great exhaust note...(well, as good as a Triumph can
sound...hah!) and no wind noise.

I'm planning on going' on Hallett... looks like a great little track.

WST