strapless..

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: strapless..
From: SWINDRACE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:11:59 EST
get your mind outta the gutters.not my crew.. i mean the center mains on our
A series..
right now mine is strapless and not 4 bolt either.
i understand the advantage of the 4 bolt, but does the "strap" really work?
it wouldnt seem to really prevent the problems i have heard about with the
main cap "walking" or weak.
any comments on this? good-bad ? do it.. dont do it? inquireing mind dont
want to screw up or spend money where its not neccessary. but i'll add the
"cheap" strap conversion if it really helps!
RK southwind racing