photos

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: photos
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:57:26 +0000
hey, guys, I've been dragging my camera equipment around at vintage
and sportsar races for a few years now, and am to the point now that
I can get some decent pistures consistently.  From talking to a few
drivers, it seems that many don't have any photographic proof that
they actually RACE their cars, and their co-workers must think that
they just trailer it somewhere, then sit and drink beer all weekend.
So, what's my point?  Team Thicko needs a Department of Blackmail
Evidence.   I'd hope to get a webpage put together, where I could
post copies from the events I attend, and for a nominal fee (just to
cover my costs...film, processing, reprints,shipping, First class
airfare, limo to the track....) send anyone who wants one a nice
print in whatever size they want.  And if you don't see your car,
yell at me until I get some pics of it. if you're not in the midwest,
well, then I'll accept donations to get a Hubble telephoto lens, so I
can even catch you west coast guys....assuming I can shoot through
the smog.  Oh, and I'll try to be careful not to catch anyone's track
neice in the photos with them.....or at least set those aside for
equipment fund drives.
Just an idea that started rolling around in my head. Any thoughts?

Calvin Krug
--
this message created using 100% recycled electrons