new world's record

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: new world's record
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:47:55 -0500
Hey Y'all,

Yes indeed, Redrum snorted into life tonight, it's new race motor sounding
stout and snotty. Yee hah!!! (And running 3 days before the event...)

Oh, there's plenty of things to do still, but the light at the end of the
tunnel does not appear to be a train.

Banner orders are in. More available anytime... these guys turn orders
around in 1 day. I'm hoping they look decent... certainly can't bitch about
the price.

Got the word that Elmo's been called away to a meeting at Tony Soprano's,
and won't be able to make the race at ELVF. Arrrggghhhh!

As of last week, nearly 70 cars registered for Group 2, and 27 Healeys.

Just talked to John Sprinzel... we'll be gathering him at the airport Friday
AM.

More later (after the car's on the trailer tomorrow.)

WST