MG Midget

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Midget
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 06:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
A fellow I know has this car...an MG Midget:

> The car is a 1969 has 5800 miles and was rained on once, until my aunt could
> run outside to put it in the garage.  My aunt is asking $15,000 for the car.

contact rudy@solvtech.com

thanks,

Jim

=====
Jim Fuerstenberg

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex
the distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned
and least understood of human activities."

Charles Beaumont and Phillip F. Nolan (Omnibus of Speed, 1958)
http://health.yahoo.com