Rear Drums/ potential racers..

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Rear Drums/ potential racers..
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:53:07 -0400
Well girls and guys racers, here something too cool.
Mary who has Been going "racing" and crewing with and for me for the last 17
years made the coolest statement in front of a bunch of friends the other
day. She proclaimed that she wants to go to drivers school with tinkerbell
and race! She has occasionally Autocrossed various rides over the years, but
as soon as i get the Ginetta on the track, she wants to start racing
tinkerbell. How great is That!! So any words of encouragment to her would be
well taken from you thicko's.

>give my daughters 5 or 6 years and they'll whup
 ass.