YIPPPPEEE...ahhhhh

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: YIPPPPEEE...ahhhhh
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:08:06 -0400
What a great day,
 its way into the 80's here in ohio, and i heard her a call'n.
 flipped on the accusump, triggered the fuel pump. drop the jets to start,
and she fired after about 10 revs.
I let go the jets and let her warm up. It was a Spritely day! While i start
Tinkerbell every Month you can tell she wanted out to play.
what a glorious ride. i have a 1/2 hr trip to work. i cant wait for that
clock to say its time to go have more fun.
The droning of the supertrapp going down the road invites smiles and waves.
It took me a couple moments to remember that you dont have to steer this car
more than think where you want it to go. It may be 42 years old, but she
acts better than most teenage cars. What pure joy. The guy in the new 911 i
passed didnt know what to make of her, and the kids in the parking lot
wanted to know if she was real or a kit of what they didnt know. She even
did a chore and transported a load of lena's laundry over today and
transported us to the auto-auction.
sometimes when you got these little old sports cars all sorted out. when it
all works together. the only thing you have to worry about is the bugs in
your teeth.
what a grand day.

Robert and tinkerbell.