VSCDA Group 2 racers

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: VSCDA Group 2 racers
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:58:15 EST
Greetings from the VSCDA Group 2 racer's representative:

As you may know, there have been several classification changes to the cars
running in VSCDA Group 2.

Anyone requesting a permanent number please send the form from the last
newsletter into the VSCDA office ASAP.  Especially if your group has changed,
and even if you already have a permanent number, to confirm it.

If you are in Group 2, please send me a quick email or REPLY to this email
with your name, car marque with year, and car number which helps me gather
current email addresses for a Group 2 folder so I can contact as many Group 2
racers as possible when necessary.

Any questions on your run grouping check out the site at www.VSCDA.org or
contact the VSCDA office at (616)   949-8281.

Rick Gurolnick
VSCDA Group 2 rep