test day at Blackhawk

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: test day at Blackhawk
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:55:34 -0600
(note from Flounder... if your car's not ready, please come and help work
corners...)

Welcome to the Inaugural "Melt the Frost" Test Day

Not everyone is blessed with warm weather all year round, so come and
defrost those radiators, fill those gas tanks, warm up those engines, and
join us for a full day of open track testing.

Hosted by:

Matt Primack,

Complete Orthopaedic Care,

And

M & M Vintage Auto Racing

Where: Blackhawk Farms Raceway

When: Friday, April 19th 2002

Who: Only (competition) Licensed Drivers may participate

VSCDA, SCCA, VMC, etc.

Cost: $250 per driver (unlimited amount of cars per driver)

Schedule: 8:30 - 9:00 Registration

9:00 - 12:00 Testing

12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (Team Thicko Style)

1:00 - 4:30 Testing

6:00 - ? Dinner at off track restaurant (TBD)

Contact Matt Primack as soon as possible to reserve your space. We will only
be allowing 12 - 16 drivers for the event and it will be first come first
serve.

The track gas station will be open, however the concession stand will be
closed, which means bring lots of food for lunch, and lots of fluids for the
day.

Matt will be accepting calls at the three numbers to register, or you can
fax him:

1 (773)-865-6288 cell
1 (312) 642-6446 home
1 (847) 634-1766 work
1 (847) 634-2367 fax
Please call as soon as possible so we can get the ball rolling.