Springthing Autocross

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing Autocross
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:40:30 EST
On May 16-19 The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club will be hosting our annual
Healey weekend getaway, Springthing 2002, in Corydon, IN. Located just twenty
miles from Louisville, KY.

Of special interest to Team Thicko fans we will be hosting one of the best
regional Autocross events for Sprites and Big Healeys. We have combined
resources with the Kentucky Region SCCA to rent the parking lot of Papa
John's Football Stadium, something neither of us could afford alone. Check it
out at <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/springthingautocross.html";>Springthing
 Autocross.</A>

It is a HUGE and challenging course (for a Healey event) featuring well over
100 competitors. Special classes and arrangements have been made just for the
Healeys to allow us to compete first and allow plenty of travel time on
Sunday.

SCCA will actually host the event. We will run with our own classes and
awards in the morning and they will run normal SCCA in the afternoon.

I can't promise any normal Team Thicko practices like animal sacrifice or
bestiality but if you are in the area please join us.

Visit the Springthing web page at <A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info/";>www.springthing.info</A> for a preview of
the
event and registration form.