No Shootout at the OK Corral

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Shootout at the OK Corral
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:21:08 -0600
Since no other Thickos have stepped up to the plate, I'll let those of you
who are dying to know that no gunfire was exchanged between Flounder and
Judy Cull at the VSCDA Banquet last Saturday. A group of Thickos gathered
at Gary the Grenade's home prior. Gary has since been asked by his
Neighborhood Watch Committee to move. We then mosied to the venue for the
dinner, I only observed 1 near spin en route. Everyone seemed to be on
their best behavior at the dinner, no doubt aided by a large physical
separation between Flounder and Judy. They were, in fact, seated at extreme
opposite corners of the room, kind of like 2 magnets pushing against each
other. The food was terrific, and almost as plentiful as the average Thicko
trackside barbeque. Somehow nice things were said about the Flounder by
during the after dinner remarks, even though WE all know they aren't true.
A good time was had by most.

Disrespectfully submitted,

i the p