Re: I'll respond

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'll respond
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:13:29 -0600
OK... The crack team of net detectives has determined, after an exhaustive
search, using the latest in tracking technology, that the mail below was
indeed sent thru the iserv (Michigan) server, and a number of other factors
(I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you..) lead us to believe it's
legit.

*be afraid, be very afraid...*