Pre Banquet party

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pre Banquet party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:11:01 -0600
Hey Y'all,

Gary "the Grenade" Kropf has graciously agreed to host the Thicko Awards
Pre-Banquet Party, in the late afternoon before the VSCDA Banquet. His place
is close to Maggiano's, so getting to the banquet after our little soiree'
will be easy.

Grenade will be providing details in a subsequent e-mail. The Thicko
Trophies, "the Steppin' Up Awards" (2), "Pedal to the Metal Awards" (2), and
"Thicko of the Year" or "Thickest" as I like to say (1) will be handed out,
along with some certificates of appreciation. The tropies will be
"travelling awards, so, you'll get to keep them to display 'proudly' for a
year.

WST
Flounder