nyuk

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: nyuk
From: "Wm. Severin 'Flounder\" Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:32:49 -0600
Sam has been in the computer business for 25
years and is finally sick of the
stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres of
land in Minnesota as far from
humanity as possible. Sam sees the postman once a
week and gets groceries
once a month. Otherwise, it's total peace and
quiet.
After six months or so of almost total isolation,
he's just finishing dinner
when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and
there is a big, bearded man
standing there. "Name's Leon... Your neighbor
from four miles away... Having
a party Saturday... thought you'd like to come."
"Great," says Sam. "After six months out here I'm
ready to meet some local
folks. Thank you."
As Leon is leaving he stops, "Gotta warn you
there's gonna be some drinkin'."
"Not a problem... after 25 years in the computer
business, I can drink with
the best of 'em."
Again, as he starts to leave Leon stops. "More
'n' likely gonna be some
fightin' too."
Sam says, "Well, I get along with people. I'll be
there. Thanks again."
Once again Leon turns from the door. "I've seen
some wild sex at these
parties, too."
"Now that's not a problem," says Sam, "I've been
all alone for six months!
I'll definitely be there...by the way, what
should I wear?"
Leon stops in the door again and says, "Whatever
you want, just gonna be the
two of us."

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list