USRRC Wathch

To: "Pam Shatraw" <victorymag@aol.com>
Subject: USRRC Wathch
From: "thickosehaskel" <thickosehaskel@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:20:05 -0800
Hi Pam and Dan,
    And here we bottom dwellers think that all is fixed for the rich and
famous! I guess not after you notified me that I had won a beautiful
wristwatch that Quackenbush Production Goldsmiths had donated to the USRRC
series races. I wish that I ( and the rest of Team Thicko) could have been
there to accept  the gift! As you probably know, I enter the USRRC events for
fun, as my Elite only has 1200cc, no way to be competive in a 2000 cc class
and usually break the car anyway! But this was most unexpected. I promise to
only wear it at formal gatherings and remove it when I work on the race car!
Thanks again.
                                            Craig Bielat
                                            Lotus Elite #39 VSCDA
                                            Team Thickos Eddie Haskel