RE: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:00:22 -0500
?).  Scungilli and fried
>calamari anyone?  It ain't Thanksgiving in my house
>without tentacles.
>
>-- Soave

..now you are talking about something good!  Leave them pig parts alone too
much grease not enough flavor.   Go ahead and serve up the snails and
octopus.  Calamari is ok but  octopus is the way to go, bigger tentacles.
Do you like the tentacles in your salad or in your sauce?  I like it when
the suction cups fall off and you get to the bottom of the pot and get a
whole mouth full of them...mmmm good!  Now that's Italian - no homo
intended.
Bob Magnotti

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list