Fwd: ML's Latest Update

To: vscda@iserv.net, SACCAMENO@aol.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Fwd: ML's Latest Update
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:29:20 EST
Attached is a email from John Saccameno.  He is a VSCDA member but has raced
mostly with NSSCC.  He has an 1100 bugeye and I have raced with him and
enjoyed his friendship at some Midwest Council races.  He is upset about the
tire ban and has asked me to forward this on the the Thicko list to get some
feedback on our thoughts.  I have run the Hoosier Radials the last year or so
and liked them well enough to just have purchased a new set.  Thank goodness
they still have the stickers on and I hope I can return.

I am also disappointed to lose IRP.  It was not hte smoothest track in the
world but I hate to give it up without a replacement thought.  Are we now
done in Sept and have a season one race/month shorter?

Let me know your thoughts