1972 parts for sale (delete in not interested)

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1972 parts for sale (delete in not interested)
From: Howard Young <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 12:51:53 -0600
Hi Healey-ers,
 gotta few parts from a , i believe '72 Midget forsale.
2 doors,a trunk lid(boot),a windshield frame with a cracked windscreen
at NO extra charge. i also have a short block 948 and a long block 1098
for sale.
contact me off list for details. a friend just shipped a rotory engine
from here,
Louisiana to Mass. for a real resonable rate. as always have a few odd
Morris Minor,mgb,MGC,SIMCA, but little Big Healey junk,I MEAN TREASURES
for sale. Wife having back surgery #2 and need to sell some
puppies(Chow-Chows),and enuf' parts so i can sleep in the garage while
my
M.I.L. is here!!!    THANKS!!  HoYo
ps gotta assortment of pc and network cables and adaptors too!!

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///