Re: what action?

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: what action?
From: "Wm. Severin 'Flounder\" Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:23:00 -0600
RK,

I've talked to Elmo about this...  he's on the board. A few other board
members or officers are members of TT and also on this list.

I heard Dr. Dreadful won't be there as Group 2 rep due to a schedule
conflict. (He was at VIR, and may be racing elsewhere down south... I
haven't been able to reach him. Hey Rick... call my cell!!!)

Elmo thought I should attend the board meeting and represent Group 2's
views. I'm not sure I'm "representitive" of the group's feelings... and I'm
not sure I can lay off some of the pantloads that take themselves way too
seriously.

WST