Thickos are the best....

To: wsthompson@thicko.com ("Wm. Severin Thompson"), team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thickos are the best....
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 09:07:13 -0400
The morning I left on a mission to Canada, I got a note from Chelsea, Michigan
that said "Stay Here!!!

So I hauled up short of Windsor and spent delightful evening with John Deikas
(sp?) Had some great apple pie and a great night's sleep. This made the abuses
of the border guards easier to take. (Thank you John & Carol)

I am now in Indy watching Jim Donato fly low. Oh yes...qualifying race...Uncle
Jack lookin good...TR4 maintained separation from Dr. Dreadful throughout the
race, perhaps even widening the gap.

Joe

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list