slave question..from kansar@diebold.com

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: slave question..from kansar@diebold.com
From: SWINDRACE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:40:51 EDT
ok this is nothing about being tied to a bed..
i just got in my victoria british clutch slave cylinder.
the catalog quoted a 1275 slave cylinder..oky doky..the one in the car (not
obeying its master) came from a 1275..i know i took it out myself..
so there i was...under the car..brake fluid running down my elbow, and the
darned fittings wont fit..upon closer inspection..its the wrong bore
size...good grief.
after a quick measure, the old defiant slave is 7/8"..the new
1"...rats..so...back to the catalog, where the only other slave is quoted for
a 948/1098..i like the idea of a smaller one/longer stroke..but will the
948/1098 be the right one then? or is their 2 sizes of 1275's? what do i
reorder...or do i need to order from another source?
inquiring minds want to know.
R (wnik)Kansa/RCCSA
60 racing sprite with ribcase and 1275..master tied up until the slave works
again.
oh this is my "other " e-mail...

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list